Our Linksnappy Review for 2019 | An Affordable solution
LinkSnappy permits you to transfer from all major Filehosting services at the worth of only 1 typical premium account. It supports premium downloading from over 60+ Filehosts. Along with Filehosts, LinkSnappy offers the ability to download/stream torrents to your personal LinkSnappy Cloud. It’s your one-stop solutions for all of your downloading wants.
LinkSnappy Elite Features for Elite membership:
- Premium Download speed from RapidGator, Uploaded.net, Katfile, and 60+ other file hosters.
- Streaming Files from FileHosters and Torrents without downloading
- The private download makes your download more secure
- 24×7 live support
- 7 days money-back guarantee
- IDM plugin, Jdownloader plugin, Synology and Chrome, and Firefox extensions support for premium link generation.
Speed test results from some of the supported file hosts:
|Supported Filehost||Download Limits||Speed Test|
LinkSnappy supports Unlimited Uploaded & Rapidgator
LinkSnappy is that the only multi-host which has stable Unlimited support for Uploaded.net and Rapidgator, we have tried to download multiple files through their web site and through their supported download managers that they need have mentioned and we never experienced any technical sags or slow downloads towards our files. We received a stable download speed of around 10-12 Mbps on individual files without any speed drops.
Recently added filehosts by LinkSnappy:
You can check the full supported list here: https://linksnappy.com/myaccount/status
Torrent Download Support
In addition to the Filehost download support, LinkSnappy offers 50GB of re-usable cloud storage for your torrents. Which means that you can directly visit their website and drag and drop your torrents or add the magnet links to the system to download the torrent files directly on to the cloud. You can increase the cloud storage by purchasing one of their torrent addon packs which will add the extra torrent space to your cloud.
Similarly, LinkSnappy offers desktop-grade solutions for your downloads to easily, Copy or Zip your files or stream the files directly on the website or via your local trusted VLC player on your desktop. After testing various multi-hosts out there, we found that it offers the best stable solution for our downloading solution.
Custom extensions offered by LinkSnappy
- Chrome Plugin
- JDownloader plugin
- Kodi support
You can read below to find a discount to get you started with your subscriptions.
Above all LinkSnappy’s pricing is as cheap as a Single file host account. The only difference here would be that you would be getting access to 60+ Filehosts at the price of one.
You can visit here: https://linksnappy.com/follow/discount to gain 30% off on your first purchase.
Find more about the available packages here
Basic Steps on How to use Linksnappy
- Copy your file host link
- Visit Linksnappy.com and login with your username and password.
- Visit the download section here
- Paste your file host link on an individual new line in the download box and hit Generate
- Your direct high-speed link would be generated
- Click on the filename to download directly in your browser or Right-click the filename and click on Copy link address and paste it into your favorite download manager.
- You can simply quicken this process by using one of their browser plugins or simply using Jdownloader with their custom plugin for a quick and easy download experience.
In addition to all that, LinkSnappy Offers a quick and reliable customer support service via Live Chat & Email or Support Ticket system. We tried contacting them via Live Chat and we gained a response within a couple of seconds and our emails were answered within a couple of hours of being sent.
LinkSnappy Discount Coupon
Click here to save 30%
In Addition to a sweet 15% automatic renewal discount, We were able to get a custom offer for all our users and you can visit here: https://linksnappy.com/follow/discount and Use the coupon “VAM40” to gain a sweet 30% discount on your first purchase with them.
- Above all, Linksnappy Supports 60+ Filehosts with unlimited support towards various in-demand hosters like Rapidgator, Uploaded, Mega and many more. Therefore making it the best available option out there.
- Constant addition of in-demand new hosts. After that, You can always depend on them to add all the in-demand hosts if needed.
- In addition to the file hosts, LinkSnappy offers re-usable 50GB Cloud Storage for your magnet torrent links or torrent files
- Affordable pricing starts at only $4.99, Hence it stands above all of its competition.
- In other words, It’s one of the best available options for a user out there.
In our conclusion, we found that Linksnappy is a Downloaders paradise and a Downloading powerhouse. A strong and sturdy service provider for all your downloading needs and a provider definitely worth looking into!
Therefore, You Visit here: https://linksnappy.com/follow/discount to gain 40% off on your first purchase.
7 thoughts on “LinkSnappy Review 2019 – An affordable solution”
[…] there are alternatives but as per our test here, You can see that LinkSnappy stands out way ahead of its competitors. You can definitely try a VPN […]
[…] to download Mega Folder links via LinkSnappy – […]
[…] suggest you alternative for the Filejoker Premium, Which is called a LinkSnappy Elite package. With LinkSnappy You will gain access to 67+ file hosts for your downloads you can visit this here to understand the […]
[…] we are talking about is Linksnappy.com. It is one of the best multi-hosters out there, which supports tough to offer hosts like […]
[…] You can view our complete review of Linksnappy here […]
[…] LinkSnappy supports all the well-known filehosts and in-demand filehosts like Rapidgator,Uploaded,Nitroflare and many more with capabilities and security at par with all the service providers out there. […]
[…] LinkSnappy supports all the well-known file hosts and in-demand file hosts like Rapidgator, Uploaded, Nitroflare and many more. It has capabilities and security at par with all the service providers out there. […]